To install clean the application area, remove the adhesive cover from AllurRing and install by gently pressing down to completely adhere.
To remove peel up slowly from one side of the base. Don’t pull up with your ring or it might damage the hinge.
To re-position or to clean simply rinse under warm water and air dry to restore the adhesive. Don’t touch the adhesive part with your hand and expose too long to air or the adhesive will dry out.
Caring For Your AllurRing
All allurRing products are traditionally hand crafted and therefore very delicate. The metal is plated and each crystal is individually set. As a result, special care is required. Please follow the advice below.
- Avoid laying the product on hard surface to prevent scratch or chip.
- Don’t keep allurRing with keys, coins and other items in pocket or purse that can scratch or chip the crystal and metal.
- Do not touch adhesive with your hand.
- Do not remove allurRing by pulling the ring since it can damage the hinge.
- Avoid contact with water.
The warranty is not covered caused by accident or inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, negligence or by failure to follow above special care advice.